We just finished some major updates to the website for Buster’s Country Roadhouse, a restaurant in Providence Forge, VA.
Some new features:
- Customized WordPress installation and theme
- 14 New pages
- Full integration of website’s posting and comments functions with Buster’s Facebook account
- Facebook Like buttons on every page
- Automatic, nightly backups of the entire website’s files and databases
- Automatic sitemap updates whenever changes are made to the site
- Social network sharing buttons on each page and post
- Automatic notification sent to Google, Bing, and Ask.com about any site changes
2 days later, and there are now 4 more pages in Google’s index for busterscountryroadhouse.com. There are 18 total pages in Buster’s sitemap, and I expect those to be indexed within the next week.
The count is now up to 16 pages in the index.