If you are a new website design and hosting client of ours and are keeping your domain registered with GoDaddy, please follow the instructions below. Editing the Nameservers at GoDaddy only takes a few minutes and a few steps:
- Log in to your account at GoDaddy. If you see your domain name listed in the center of the page, click it and skip to step 5. Otherwise,
- Click “Domains / Domain Manager” on the left.
- Select your domain name from the list on the resulting page to go to the “Domain Details” page.
- On the left side under “Nameservers”, click “Set Nameservers”.
- Select “I have specific nameservers for my domains” and enter NS1.ZINZANG.COM and NS2.ZINZANG.COM as shown below.
- Click “Ok” twice and you’re done.
After you edit the Nameservers, it can take between a few minutes to a couple of days for the changes to take effect. Your site probably will not experience any downtime at all during this period, and you’ll get an email from GoDaddy letting you know of the changes.